Zinc Tablets High Strength - Hair, Skin, Nails & Bones - 180 Vegan Tablets
- WHY USE OUR ZINC GLUCONATE TABLETS? – We use the finest grade Zinc Gluconate in each vegan tablet provides 25mg of elemental Zinc. This form of Zinc is extremely easy for the body to absorb and offers amazon physiological benefits such as: to maintain normal bones, vision, hair, skin, nails, and immune system. All these claims as substantiated by EFSA. Our Zinc tablets high strength is a supplement that is GMO-free and has no artificial colours or flavours.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ZINC SUPPLEMENTS? – Zinc is an essential nutrient that supports numerous biological functions. One major benefit is the role it plays in immune defence. Further to that it protects cells from oxidative stress, contributes to normal cognitive function, carbohydrates and fatty acids metabolism, DNA synthesis and contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood. All claims are substantiated by EFSA.
- OUR QUALITY? All our supplements are made in the UK with care to GMP standards. Each tablet contains 25mg of Zinc Gluconate. Fresh Start Nutrition constantly checks and adhere to EU legislation of food supplements to maintain a high health and safety standard. We provide genuine quality assurance supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY! These easy to swallow pills are suitable for those following a vegan and vegetarian diet alike. Our Zinc supplement is completely free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, egg, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat and peanuts. There are no allergens used in our brand of Zinc tablets.
- WE HELP OTHERS IN NEED! - Fresh Start Nutrition is a brand that looks to support others. With every order placed with Fresh Start Nutrition we ensure a proportion of our profit goes to YoungMinds, which is the UK's leading charity championing the well-being and mental health of young people.
Our zinc gluconate tablets offer a safe dose of 25mg of elemental zinc per day to offer the following benefits. Claims substantiated by EFSA (European Food Standards Agency)
- Zinc contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Zinc contributes to maintenance of normal bone
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to maintenance of normal vision
Ingredients: Binding Agent: Dicalcium phosphate, Zinc gluconate, Anti-cakingagent: Magnesium stearate
Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with food and water • Do not exceed the recommended amount
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with any supplement, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. Store below 25C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness. Do not exceed the recommended dosage in any 24 hours